Raptors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in theory..I love this match up for us

nobody @ TOR has any chance of guarding Tyreke

Landry should be able to do a decent job on Bosh

Hawes should be able to out muscle/physical Bargnani

Greene should really be able to do a nice job on Turkoglu with his length and speed..might be the perfect Turkoglu stopped lol

this however is all just IN THEORY, lets see how it plays out...
Tyreke had one of his best games as a king --- POINT ONE -- CHECK

LANDRY BOTHERED BOSH AND DID PRETTY GOOD OFFENSIVELY -- CHECK

GREENE DID AN AWESOME JOB ON TURKOGLU -- AND IF GREENE DOESNT GET ATLEAST AN B+ I WILL BE UPSET..

HAWES -- NOT TOO SOGGY, BUT COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB ON BARGS...

all this adds up to a blow out win :)

Great win I forgot what a blowout in our favor feels like it's been too long. All the guys played good tonight, congrats to Reke for getting a triple double on his night.

Also idk if this was talked about on the comcast feed, but I had to watch this game on the Raptors feed and I heard the commentators speaking on a group of fans that asked loudly if Bosh would come to Sacto he replied with a giant 'HELL NO'. The goofy commentators laughed it up for a good 5 minutes, I throughly enjoyed the shocked saddened voices as the Kings put a beatdown on them.:D

I'm glad Bosh doesn't want to consider Sacto as his next stop, we don't need his soft butt. I watched him the night before stay outta the paint against Bynum and Gasol even got dunked on a few times. Landry managed to frustrate him enough to not even be a factor last night, it was a funny to me apparently Raptors have had quite a time with Mandry the last couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.