Kings vs. Thunder Game Thread, 3/7, 6 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Something must be done about Reke's jumpshot. It looks worse than ever.

Right now he actually doesn't have a jumper. Been shaky all year, probably all life, but this last week its just gone. No hope. And it poses no threat. And its gotten into his head.

Hawes 1 stinking rebound in 14 mins. JT grabbed 4 to lead team in only 11 mins. JT needs to start at center in second half!! Well, since Spencer's parents are attending the game I guess that won't happen...

Last edited:
Right now he actually doesn't have a jumper. Been shaky all year, probably all life, but this last week its just gone. No hope. And it poses no threat. And its gotten into his head.
Which is why it's even more amazing that he's the runaway favorite for ROY. There has never been a ROY with no jumpshot. It's not a tough thing to fix, though

L

LWP777

Why does it bother me that Jerry Reynolds uses the term "half hook" more than any announcer in NBA history? I mean, what the hell is a half hook anyway?

L

LWP777

On a more positive note, I really like that Round Table Pizza commercial. Also, FYI, their new pasta is really good!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ugh... The official Donte Greene made a mistake so he must be benches for me, Ime is in... Why not McGuire or Temple? At least they're young.

Status
Not open for further replies.