76ers @ Kings Game Thread, 12/30, 7 p.m. PST

WTF Moment of the game? (FT Edition)

• Brockman channels Rick Barry (4/4 FT's, 1.000%)

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Nuggets channel Shaq (20/35 FT's, 57.1%)

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Coach all of a sudden starts to believes Sergio can shoot FT's like Martin during crunch time

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sactownfan

I love what PW has been doing until tonight! Greene needs to play more than Udoka.... i've let it go until tonight....

Just pointing out the fact that we can win without Reke and Kmart. And I Love all the excuses, but I'm sure most of us thought we should win this game tonight. That's all. I still feel like we have a better roster than the sixers without out injured players. And were at home - we should win.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just pointing out the fact that we can win without Reke and Kmart. And I Love all the excuses, but I'm sure most of us thought we should win this game tonight. That's all. I still feel like we have a better roster than the sixers without out injured players. And were at home - we should win.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm not making excuses. I'm also not looking at any game with a "we should win" mindset. I'm just glad to see a team with heart and hustle refusing to give up even on a bad night.

You might think we have a better roster than the Sixers but I'm not sure they - the Sixers - got that memo. They're playing way over their heads.

BENO!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.