Kings Vs. Warriors game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ryanandty - I don't expect perfection in mid-October. I'm the kind of person who can just be happy with progress without having to be too critical at this point. Glass half-full AND purple-tinted.

:)

Entity

Hall of Famer
Alrighty then.:cool:

As an aside, chew on these: Hawes misses 26 ft 3 pt jumper, Evans misses layup, both in the last 2 minutes. Exactly what we don't like to see.
OMG They missed shots..... What the hell is going on. Now we have the only 2 players in the NBA that have ever missed a shot. so much for going 100% from the field.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OMG They missed shots..... What the hell is going on. Now we have the only 2 players in the NBA that have ever missed a shot. so much for going 100% from the field.
Any suggestions on how I can remove the sarcasm that dripped off my computer screen and into my keyboard?

;)

I criticize because I love. It's fine that they missed the shots, I just wish the nature of the attempts were reversed. As long as they're winning I can handle keeping it corked.

JT creeping up on 20/20. LET'S GO JT!

Entity

Hall of Famer
it was kind of overflowing wasn't it. I should have eased into it then came back with more later. good news is I am done for the night. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
it was kind of overflowing wasn't it. I should have eased into it then came back with more later. good news is I am done for the night. :)
Hey, it's pre-season. I expect you to make a few adjustments before the season starts. You'll be fine.

;)

A

AriesMar27

so why isnt sergio playing or is it just his night to sit? greene didnt play last game but he did this time, sergio played last game and isnt coming in on this one... or is he hurt?

Oh, I remember at least one good natured joust I've had with you before (but I don't remember the topic.) Keeps us all in shape, having one or two of those in a month. No worries, I have to adjust as well. Besides, I never hold any grudges (bad for the ticker.)

A

AriesMar27

i find it strange that stephen jackson has played every minute of this game. in preseason even.
well since he is no longer the captain of the team, i guess he wants to lead either the team or the league in minutes.... or maybe they are showcasing him for a trade...

Good win for the kings. I know its only pre season, but its still nice to see the work your doing in practice pay off.

Different rotations by Westphal in every game so far. I dont know if thats good or bad yet. I guess we'll see when the season starts..

Status
Not open for further replies.