Kings Preseason game 2 vs. Portland. Wed 7 p.m. Game Thread (redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
box score watching, bar brockman we havnt got jack from our forwards this game. Portlands out bounding us 18-22. If our forwards can pick up the slack we could be in for a good finish

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Just another Kings killer. I mean, he's a good player, but he looks like Shaq 2 against the Kings.

Well, he may yet turn out to be Shaq 2 -- that was the thought when he was drafted. But if not, big, strong, physical inside player = gee, shocker he would join our Wiltzilla list, since we as a franchise seem to have made a conscious choice to avoid those sorts of guys, because they never like, you know, win titles or anything.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bricklayer said:
Well, he may yet turn out to be Shaq 2 -- that was the thought when he was drafted. But if not, big, strong, physical inside player = gee, shocker he would join our Wiltzilla list, since we as a franchise seem to have made a conscious choice to avoid those sorts of guys, because they never like, you know, when titles or anything.
Um, I'm pretty sure we didn't have much of a chance to get Greg Oden, considering how he was taken #1 and all...

Come on, Brickie. I know you love to poke sticks at Petrie but just what imposing bigs have we passed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.