Will the Kings beat the east, once?

Will the Kings defeat an Eastern Conference Team this season?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No.

Votes: 37 72.5%

• Total voters
So, can the Kings manage to win one game over the east this season and avoid another negative record? Only three chances left!!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
What the hell for ?

Finally, for the first time in a long time - we are doing something the right way and people aren't happy

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I hope we don't, just because I like seeing firsts. First team to go winless against an entire conference would be an accomplishment. Not a good one I suppose, but at least something we can point to when we want to laugh about how incredibly bad the team used to be.

The Knicks just lost to New Jersey and they're playing at MSG. I think that means the Knicks take this one. That just leaves Philly at Arco as the last snag and I kindof expect the Kings to pull that one out just to break the streak. They always seem to do things like that. The Sixers just played at LA and at Phoenix and they have to play at Golden State tonight. Then they have a tough back-to-back at Portland looming right after us. They should be tired, but hopefully motivated as well. 50/50 I think. If we lose to Philly we probably win the next one against Memphis though to end our losing streak.

What the hell for ?

Finally, for the first time in a long time - we are doing something the right way and people aren't happy
Who's not happy? I don't think the Kings are going to lose every game for the rest of the season. And if we're going to win a couple of those, we might as well throw one in against the East.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Who's not happy? I don't think the Kings are going to lose every game for the rest of the season. And if we're going to win a couple of those, we might as well throw one in against the East.

Yep! And, unless they blow it, our one is vs New York.

Amen to that!! I lived through all 43 of THOSE losses, not fun!
And yet, nobody but Kings fans will remember those records, they will be our own private discomfort.

One record will bother me, though, until it's done away with. And I have heard it mentioned by fans of other teams. 58 years without a trip to the NBA finals. We really need to ditch that one, and let some other teams pass us up.

And yet, nobody but Kings fans will remember those records, they will be our own private discomfort.

One record will bother me, though, until it's done away with. And I have heard it mentioned by fans of other teams. 58 years without a trip to the NBA finals. We really need to ditch that one, and let some other teams pass us up.
Another reason why the Kings deserve that number 1 pick...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Those are the kinds of records, however, that are only mentioned in conjunction with some event such as the record being threatened or when a team wins a championship. And it is what it is. What did or didn't happen in the past certainly wouldn't have a negative effect on any title the Kings might win in the future.