C-Webb's Retirement

Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many people are going to C-Webb's jersey retirement. I don't live in Sac anymore so I can't go, but checked for tickets and there are still great seats left. I know the economy is bad and the Kings aren't good, but if there aren't 17,000+ at Arco on the 6th celebrating the career of the best player to wear a Kings jersey in the Sacramento era, I think that will be the lowest moment in franchise history.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, with tickets apparently still being hawked for it, that has begun to concern me too. That would be ridiculous. Hopefully if all else fails on those two nights the Maloofs have the wisdom to just give away any extras it takes to fill the arena for those guys to girls/boys clubs etc.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
We are going to be out of town or I would be there. I was actually looking for tickets until my wife reminded me that the date was not open.

I think I will be able to go to the Vlade game.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many people are going to C-Webb's jersey retirement. I don't live in Sac anymore so I can't go, but checked for tickets and there are still great seats left. I know the economy is bad and the Kings aren't good, but if there aren't 17,000+ at Arco on the 6th celebrating the career of the best player to wear a Kings jersey in the Sacramento era, I think that will be the lowest moment in franchise history.
You're right, I just ordered my tickets for the game last Wednesday expecting them to be sold out already.

I got 3 tickets for the 25.00 seating.

But, it truly would be sad and would make me very angry if we can't sell this one out. :mad:

Best thing the Kings did this year was put the 4 game pack together to include Webb and Vlade's retirement as well as a game with the Cavs and Lakers. I bought some nice seats down low and will be there wearing my Webber jersey.

Best thing the Kings did this year was put the 4 game pack together to include Webb and Vlade's retirement as well as a game with the Cavs and Lakers. I bought some nice seats down low and will be there wearing my Webber jersey.
Yeah I saw that pack and was like DAYUM that's the only pack they could get me to buy. Too bad I work weird hours these days and it doesn't matter because I can never make any games.

I bought the 4-game pack, so I'll be there for both Chris and Vlade. I too will be very upset if its not sold out, full and rockin'. :(

C'mon Sacramento and NorCal! They both deserve a full house.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Wish I could but business trips for both my wife and I were set up by other for us before the date announcement. I'll get the DVD of it later.

I'll be there as well, as well as Vlade, got the $89.50 tickets. 14 rows from the front.

Anyone wearing their Kingsfans.com t Shirts?

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I didn't know T-Shirts are available. How do I get one?
I don't know if they "are" available. I got mine a couple (?) years ago when we went to an opening night game as part of the Kingsfans.com group.

Might want to check with the board owner if he still has any....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think they're more like 5 or 6 years old. :)

Anyway, as far as the game goes, I've been having mixed feelings for about two weeks. I desperately want to be there but I'm also trying to make sure I can be at Vlade's... Stupid economy.

Since the day Webber was traded, I was hoping that the Kings would at least retire the player who, in my opinion, was the greatest Sacramento King of all time.

Any idea where the jersey is going to hang? Its been so long since I've been in Arco I don't want to be right under it when they hang it.

So if anyone can tell me what section they hang over, I'm gonna grab some tickets.