Kings @ Suns Game Thread - March 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ughggh why are bibby and martin still in the game
Power Point presentation slide #74. Never take out your only healthy starters when you've behind by 15+. They might be able to stage a comeback, regardless of the team they're playing...

Hey wait!! Williams is in. Go JUSTIN!!!

gunks

Hall of Famer
JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And wow, Ronnie is having himself a game. He's another one of our guys I want to get more PT.

I hope we can keep both Justin and Ronnie this offseason..

piksi

Hall of Famer
Power Point presentation slide #74. Never take out your only healthy starters when you've behind but 15+. They might be able to stage a comeback, regardless of the team they're playing...

Hey wait!! Williams is in. Go JUSTIN!!!
Slide #74b states that as longe as You can cut it to 7 - there is always enough time for a 7pt play which is on slide #75

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh great. Now that Salmons has fouled out, do we have anyone left to sub in for Bibby? I am NOT a happy camper.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Slide #74b states that as longe as You can cut it to 7 - there is always enough time for a 7pt play which is on slide #75
#74b? Oh crap. There must be another upgrade I haven't gotten yet. I don't have a 74b...

I can't wait for the final 20 seconds or so when we'll be able to watch the time management genius that is Eric Musselman.

piksi

Hall of Famer
decent 1st half and expectd 2nd half. Kids played inspired - too inspired for Muss

Amare 33/21/2/2/3 just like Webber line during the times when he was abusing Mavs

well at least our rebounding was good. 33 to 58...I say we need bigger guys over athleticism. then again rebounding is all effort I suppose. I dont know anymore, Rebounding is out biggest issue, its been consistently bad.

And, even more amazingly, we can play 4 of those points guards at once -- and still turn out with total assists for the game in single digits.

half of them from mike bibby, which shows me that either were not passing the ball or were not making the basket on the pass. With brad gone our assists go way down, with artest gone youd think they go up.

Only caught the fourth tonight. Did anything spectacular take place during the first three quarters, or should I assume that this is another game I can go ahead and clear out of the DVR without watching?

Does anyone else think its bush league when a team keeps jackin up threes when they're up by 15?
dude I thought 'bush league' was only a Foresthill thing. heh. Ya its justice that Barbosa got hurt. It was also bush when stoudemire was stat padding. He is on my fantasy team, but he already turned in a good game. D'Antoni needs to pull out his guys when the game is in hand. Just ask Adelman.

There were some good things tonight: Garcia seemed relaxed and played good ball and played long minutes. Ronny Price also played well. We always like to see Williams, wish the idiot coach would play him more minutes. Thought the starters played hard as well, even with Kevin not feeling that good. You like your team when they play hard the full 48 minutes and they did that. Of course, I wanted them to win, but we enjoyed watching this one. Annie.

Status
Not open for further replies.