Kings @ Suns Game Thread - March 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Yeah, WTF!!!!!!!!!! Wheres Justin?!?!??!

Petrie needs to tell Muss to play him....ARRRRRRRRRGH!!! SO damn frustrating, the lack of time this kids getting!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Dude...Aside from Corliss's measly 12 minutes SAR is the only big on our team whos seeing real PT.

Of course we're gonna get destroyed on the boards!!!! Is Garcia playing the 4 or something?

I think this is the last straw for Muss in my book. No more defending his *** with the "but he has a bad roster" arguement.

He has a bad roster, but its still a roster...And he doesnt use it right at all. :(

wow, this is just not the team we need to face right now, somebody PLEASE tell me why mussleman with his stroke of genius puts in Douby against the SUNS, what is he supposed to do?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
agree completely.

i never expected to win this game. but the players looked like they wanted to give it a good shot. and then...the "muss effect" kicks in.
I think the tide turned when Muss yanked Corliss when he got his third foul. You could see by Corliss' expression that he was really frustrated about being pulled simply because of the foul.

I at least hope Musselman will give Justin Williams some playing time.

not that justin would be the answer to all our problems in this game.

but maybe theres some unforgivable basketball sin i'm unaware of that he commited last game?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
There AREN'T any answers for all our problems in this game. :p

but maybe theres some unforgivable basketball sin i'm unaware of that he commited last game?
It might be that Justin doesn't have all the power point presentation manuals memorized quite yet and flunked the half-time pop quiz...

My goodness, mussleman has gone mad. kings completely suck at rebounding, so what does he do... . put a 4 guard line up on the floor. yeesh, i am soo looking foward to the day when he gets the boot.

gunks

Hall of Famer

Not really looking for an answer to our problems in Justin, just thinking the kid could use some experience. Why not put him against Amare?

Sigh....Muss is bumming me out, like lots...I knew those missed freethrows yesterday would cost Justin PT! Never mind the fact that if given the minutes he could easily be our best rebounder.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What disappoints me the most about the game tonight is that Musselman found a way to take all the fun out of the team during the half-time.

Justin Williams should be in the game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.