Kings @ Hawks Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would like to propose a rule change...

I think the Hawks should be awarded the game at the end of the third quarter because of total suckatude of the opponent. Just let the Kings head to the airport and get out of town.

We have to suffer through 12 more minutes of this junk? Life is too short.

It's a lack of desire caused IMHO by a total lack of leadership by the coach. For far too many times we've watched bizarre substitutions to the point where NO ONE on the team knows if they even have a role, let alone what it's supposed to be. As discouraging as it gets for us, we're just the observers. Can you imagine the frustration of the players???

Musselman is a huge albatross.

I concur. Musselhead continues to baffle game after game. Dude has no clue.:confused:

gunks

Hall of Famer
Hey, an 8 pt. 3rd quarter!

So is that a new low or not?

And also..Petrie should get the Hawks GM drunk and convince him to take Artest/Bibby for Josh Smith + Filler.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bibby, Martin, Garcia, Salmons and Corliss...

Lord, just take me now. That lineup shouldn't even be allowed in practice let alone real life. What a disgusting display.

Price, Garcia, Salmons, Corliss and Justin should be on the court for the rest of the game. Let them play it out...

I hate Eric Musselman.

Lord, just take me now. That lineup shouldn't even be allowed in practice let alone real life. What a disgusting display.

Price, Garcia, Salmons, Corliss and Justin should be on the court for the rest of the game. Let them play it out...

I hate Eric Musselman.
Cosigned.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Really. Atlanta doesn't need to take another shot this game. They could just dribble out the shot clock on every possession and win by 15.
They're ahead by 32. They could just dribble out and take a bad shot at each possession and probably win by 30...

:mad:

gunks

Hall of Famer

I hate Eric Musselman.
Seriously!

At times I think Muss was just put on this earth to make me feel bad/stupid about doubting Adelman.

Ah well, better luck with whatever coach we have next season.

i wish the best for eric musselman. he's so gone after this season. he'll get older. he'll get wiser. PEACE OUT ERIC. MWHAHAHHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.