Kings @ Hawks Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're not going to make the playoffs whether we win or lose this game. this team is just too horrible. no direction. everyone wants to jack up shots.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
At least I am getting this game in glorious HD... oh who the heck am I kidding :)

The announcers just kindly pointed out that this is our final game against the Eastern Conference which would at least seem to enhance our lottery prospects.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow. How fun.

This isn't about a lack of talent...this is just a lack of desire.
It's a lack of desire caused IMHO by a total lack of leadership by the coach. For far too many times we've watched bizarre substitutions to the point where NO ONE on the team knows if they even have a role, let alone what it's supposed to be. As discouraging as it gets for us, we're just the observers. Can you imagine the frustration of the players???

Musselman is a huge albatross.

gunks

Hall of Famer
You know what would make me happy?

A starting lineup of: PG: Price
SG: Martin
SF: Cisco
PF: Williams
C: Brad....I guess.

And Douby getting his 10-15 minutes a game off the Bench.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The forest seems equally likely to hit an open look.
I honestly think the trees could do a better job of guarding the paint. For that matter, I think Vitaly could probably do better...

God this is beyond ugly. And there is NO plausible excuse. The team isn't a team any longer. And I simply do not have enough fingers to use to point the blame. It's an accumulation of everything and if this doesn't result in the team being blown to smithereens, I don't know what will...

What an embarrassment. I actually feel the most sorry for the poor Kings fans who waited all season for the opportunity to see their Kings come to ATlanta. They were robbed...

Body language by the bench says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.