Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask Muss why he forgot about Reef sitting on the bench after going 5-7 in under 20 minutes. He better not drive home tonight because he is surely over the legal limit of alcohalic beverages.;)

Our small ball unit got annihilated, that is why I cannot understand Muss keeping our best post scorer on the bench. I could see if Corliss was faster or on fire offensively. but he is neither.

This is not Corliss' fault. He is a good player. He is just asked to do something he can't do. Does EM have something against Don Nelson that is so personal that he wants to beat him in his own game? I don't see any other reason why he is running Kings like the Warriors. This is the team whose frontline is much weaker than ours, which doesn't happen so often. So why are we not taking advantage of it? Only possible answer is that he is experimenting. Why is he picking this game to experiment something against the team who is actually used to doing this? No idea. I'm not EM, and right now, I'm so glad that I'm not.

Why the heck did we try to play the fast game with GS. Why not stick with what we did with in the past? EM is killing me tonight, barelly played sar, rested bibby to long, and did not use the game plan. Just awful coaching today.

hm, i dont know who was talking about Bibby's improved defense but the last 2 games opposing starting and backup PGs have had great games...

A

AriesMar27

not having salmons hurt... but i guess we can come to the conclusion that miller will be starting when he gets back... though he will be fatter and slower...

we went from possibly going 6-3... to most likely 5-4 after the spurs game... but the warriors have seattle and the suns coming up so...

we were clearly a step slower in every fascet of the game and we really didnt lose as bas as it could of been... i'll just shrug this game off and look forward to the next one.. all that stress i used to put on myself after a loss in the past was so not worth it especially for a regular season game on a back to back.

You are correct kenndog; however, without Reef we seemed to play jack-a-shot from 15 feet and out which allowed the Warriors to get into their break and we are still not a good transition defensive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.