Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Musselman trying to beat GS at their own game? He is practically following their strategy by the letter. We don't have a blocker on our roster, but nor do they. We should exploit their weakness, not match their strength. I don't know why he is sitting Reef out in the 4th quarter. I don't know why he is going with our smaller lineup which is not faster nor quicker than theirs. I just don't understand. I was an avid anti-Adelman man last year, but at least he kept his team to his own style to the end. EM is just letting Don Nelson toy with his team. What is going on?

Last edited:
nike bibby is having a really bad game. he needs to wake up. although i think he's really tired and that wrist must be awfully painful. he won't make any excuses, though. but he looks really bad tonight.

I don't see Kings pulling out of this one. This is not a Warriors vs Kings game. This is a Warriors vs Warriors game. Don Nelson's team has turned the game into their own style of playing, and the Kings are just floating along. We are Kings, not Warriors!! In a Warriors vs Warriors game, no matter what happens, it is the Warriors who come out on top. Kings lost their sense of the game, and you can't win a game without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.