[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely looking like a dude who's 34 and probably didn't even come close to staying in good basketball shape or working out as he should over the summer. Mind-blowing comparing him to dudes like Cp3/KD/Bron who seem ageless, but probably because they're putting in the work to stay at the top of their game.

Helps us because I don't know if this gets better for LAC this year and knocks out a team that very likely was going to grab a playoff spot before this deal.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
looks like the Wolves have cracked the Towns & Gobert code, they are a huge team and playing really well. Thunder, Rockets, Mavs & Wolves all looking solid early in the season. Kings can't afford to go on any long losing stretches this season

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Absolutely looking like a dude who's 34 and probably didn't even come close to staying in good basketball shape or working out as he should over the summer. Mind-blowing comparing him to dudes like Cp3/KD/Bron who seem ageless, but probably because they're putting in the work to stay at the top of their game.

Helps us because I don't know if this gets better for LAC this year and knocks out a team that very likely was going to grab a playoff spot before this deal.
we can see why James wanted to go to LA so badly. He doesn't have to take anymore private jets to LA for the parties, now their a drive away

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lakers resting on their laurels of Jeanie Buss allegedly having invented the idea of sexy girls dancing on the court during timeouts (according to that HBO show) by having quite possibly the worst in-arena entertainment in pro sports.

Kingz19

Hall of Famer
-It looks like the Rockets just might be good. Kings clearly came in to Houston expecting them to be bad.

-Minnesota looks like they are really good

-What happened to Andrew Wiggins? I was wondering why the Warriors were losing games with Steph balling and Chris Paul working out and saw Wiggins has just been a shell of himself. Like even HB has been better.

Last edited:
-It looks like the Rockets just might be good. Kings clearly came in to Houston expecting them to be bad.

-Minnesota looks like they are really good

-What happened to Andrew Wiggins? I was wondering why the Warriors were losing games with Steph balling and Chris Paul working out and saw Wiggins has just been a shell of himself. Like even HB has been better.
Ant actually looks like he can take on the mantle of the next great 2 guard in the league. 28-6-5 on 60% TS with a 32% USG rate? At age 22? Holy hell.

He's got all the moxy and charisma to back it up too. Absolute killer. Feel like he's the closest we'll get to someone potentially taking up that Kobe/Jordan mantle.

Minny looks incredible. Towns/Gobert playing well together, McDaniels doing his DPOY thing, Ant is quickly becoming one of the best players in the NBA and Conley as the vet presence leader. It's obviously early, but they're a team I don't want us to get matched with in the playoffs.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Mavs getting steamrolled by the Pels with three minutes left in the second quarter, who came into the game on a losing streak and with Zion lost deep in thought. Did not realize Jason Kidd was serious about Dante Exum being in his rotation.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Pacers continue with their GOAT offense and a W in Philly. got to love the competition in both conferences from non-playoff teams from last season

Status
Not open for further replies.