2023 TRADE DEADLINE MEGATHREAD

I hope the Kings get Jarred Vanderbilt. Reuniting Fox with Monk has gone well Vanderbilt will probably do the same.
There's obviously going to be a bidding war on him. The fast pace we keep here is perfect for his game hes versatile n grabs offensive n defensive rebounds way above avg, solid passer, hes a demon on the break and good at starting them, he'd instantly be one of our best defenders. 7'1 wingspan and he's very explosive ontop of that.

So the price is gonna be a ton of 2nd rd picks minimum. Or so say the rumors. that ballpark doeas makes sense given his productivity.

Last edited:
Yeah feels like whatever team misses out on the OG sweepstakes is going to pivot and give up a huge package to get Vanderbilt at this point.
hope its the kings!

Vanderbilt's contract is only 4.7mil next year. he turns 24 in a few months... right in the window of this team, and we'd really get a season and a half to look at him before having to sign him on the open market.

he's got crowd favorite written all over him, does all the blue collar work and he's an electric athlete and has solid skill with dribbling and passing little things like that. will help us with length and certain matchups we cant go super small against now, maybe with him at the 5 we could.

genuinely seems like a good fit in our frontcourt too. lotta synergy, him and Lyles could be really really good off the bench, fits well with Sabonis and the shooters and obviously Fox..

Last edited:
Yeah feels like whatever team misses out on the OG sweepstakes is going to pivot and give up a huge package to get Vanderbilt at this point.
I can’t see him commanding a huge package. Maaaaybe a late 1st rounder type of deal. Personally I wouldn’t be opposed to Davion for Vandy straight up