2023 TRADE DEADLINE MEGATHREAD

Well Grant, we just so happened to have plenty of PT here!
Not sure he'd work as a backup C, but i think between he (pf) and lyles (C) we'd be fine together in the backup frontline. But we would absolutely not be able to keep him and Barnes in the off season. And im a big believer barnes os vital to this team. On paper their would be many players that may be better, but in the real world im not sure

Not sure he'd work as a backup C, but i think between he (pf) and lyles (C) we'd be fine together in the backup frontline. But we would absolutely not be able to keep him and Barnes in the off season. And im a big believer barnes os vital to this team. On paper their would be many players that may be better, but in the real world im not sure
If we traded for Grant, we could afford both because we could go over the cap to sign both guys. We have Barnes full birds and Grant is a RFA

I almost read the tweet to have said "The Mavericks are shipping Tim Hardaway Jr. and Christian Wood...", and I was about to call the tweet out for not providing additional details, like their destination(s). Either my brain still thinks it's the weekend, or it's telling me that it is not physically or mentally prepared for the onslaught we're about to get on Thursday...

It's quite refreshing, whenever we read or hear that we are active around the trade deadline, to now know that we are actually competently active (or actively competent, depending on which way you want to look at things...), and we're not active for the sake of being active, and telling everyone that "we tried"...

Mason makes sense for the Kings and I would be very happy with that.

trading Grant now doesn’t make sense from Bostons perspective imo. They can threaten to match and do a sign and trade in the off-season

real question, does Jake Fischer have a good track record? He posts a ton of rumor type stuff just wondering if anything ever comes of it