2023 TRADE DEADLINE MEGATHREAD

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-7-2023_8-43-03PM.png

SAC sends Holmes and a 2nd round in 2024 to NYK for Hartenstein

SAC sends 2nd rounders (2023 and 2024) and Len to Thybulle and House, which will help shed salary this and next year which is their goal. House could provide good wing depth as well. And should he prove not helpful, could be waived at the end of the year.

Last edited:
The nba should change the deadline to just a one day deal right after those contracts become available to be traded. That would be a frenzy and we don’t have to wait around twiddling our thumbs haha

I'd love to get PJ Washington, I have no idea what we would have to give up to get him though.
I would love PJW on this team, but with Keegan developing well, and Barnes still on the team (and frankly hopefully still being here next few years), im not sure where you put him unless you move barnes to bench. And frankly, i dont think the production difference between the two (Barnes, PJW) is not worth the chemistry risk. Also i dont think you can get him without a FRP which we dont have.

Holmes for Wiseman and Moody works under the trade machine? Lol.

Crazy how far their value has fallen. They could have gotten a star with those picks; now they're probably going to be shipped off for a role player.
Would be crazy if they are, but the system we play is fairly similar, would they be helpful for us when they arent for GSW?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Would be crazy if they are, but the system we play is fairly similar, would they be helpful for us when they arent for GSW?
We aren’t quite as deep in “Win now or else” mode as the Warriors are. Plus they wouldn’t be getting asked to fill in for stud rotation players here like they were in Golden State this season.
Not endorsing this move but things could work better for them here than in SF, where there was immense pressure on them from the get go which probably helped quash their development.

Bazley did not play tonight after playing in nearly every game leading up to tonight. He is almost assuredly traded in the next two days and considering we have one more trade exception I think it’s very possible he will be a King. Roster situation could get interesting