[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Thursday, Dec. 27 - 7PT/10ET

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The three was absolutely terrific!

But let’s give some credit to Fox and Jackson for going a clutch 5/5 from the free throw line towards the end of this game. Without that, we wouldn’t have been in this position.
have to tip your cap for Ingram missing the second free throw

R u serious dude. If we lose its all on him. We rallied a comeback AS A TEAM and he missed a free layup.
We shouldn't have to rally as a team every night.
I love rallies when the other team is better but we find a way to get the win.
I hate rallies when we just don't care about playing any defense for three quarters.
A win is a win... But I start getting worried with this.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We shouldn't have to rally as a team every night.
I love rallies when the other team is better but we find a way to get the win.
I hate rallies when we just don't care about playing any defense for three quarters.
A win is a win... But I start getting worried with this.
We should't have to rally but when we do, especially at home, we tend to win. Much better than not rallying and just rolling over and playing dead. This is what being a Kings fan is all about. If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Joerger in post game acknowledging the Bogi shot but saying Shump gets the game ball for going second night on b2b and guarding all the guys he guards
Shumpert's fingerprints are all over this win. He rallied the troops in this game. The 3 he made with 5:40 on the clock gave us new life, the Lakers immediately called time out but the damage was done and the morale boost was obvious.