[Game] Kings vs Spurs at G1C Monday 11/12 7:00 PM PT

Fantastic win. Bogie fitting right back in, Fox continuing to be the floor general this team needs, Buddy with some great early offense, Bjeli back to doing clutch things, Willie rebounding well, and Giles finally havinf some real success.

MBIII had an off night but who cares when the Kings finally beat the Spurs.
A good way to salvage a homestand. Their upcoming
schedule will really shine a light on the team - not easy. The goal is still .500 - they have to maintain their current winning percentage. W-L-W-L-W-L....that would be ok.

Why is Gay booed? I understand not applauded due to the trade request/basketball hell comments.

Takes me back to a couple years ago and those Cousins/Gay teams where his jersey was all over Power Balance
He said some not so nice things after the trade and if I recall he also said something his first game back.

Wonder how he feels now.

Man oh man.

The Spurs may not be a powerhouse anymore, but they’re still a solid mid-tier playoff team headed by Coach Pop.

And the Kings just straight up beat them. No injuries. No “rest.” No other funny business. The Kings just straight up beat the Spurs in a game of basketball.

Love it.
This is the game that the pro level observers were waiting for, with good reason. You see this and you change your game plan vs. us.

I really think we played well and was impressed for most of the game. We do some dumb things and lost some decent leads but this team has no quit in them.

Giles gave us a good productive run and very happy for him as he made a difference. And Fox delivers again.
Our back court when clicking is going to give the league fits. When you have 3 guys who can create their own shots and hit them like they are someone is going to be open.

Good game guys!!!

Last edited: