2016 NBA Draft Discussion

I'm more confused than upset. It seems like we wanted to trade our pick completely, couldn't find a deal we liked, so we dispersed our pick into a bunch of cheap long-shots instead who we won't have to pay next year. A bit of a buzz kill after the talk of Nerlens Noel and Jimmy Butler being available this morning, but we did manage to free ourselves of the Marco contract. Not much to grade though. I'd call it an incomplete. Or better yet a DNP-CD.
In other words...KANGZ

I'm more confused than upset. It seems like we wanted to trade our pick completely, couldn't find a deal we liked, so we dispersed our pick into a bunch of cheap long-shots instead who we won't have to pay next year. A bit of a buzz kill after the talk of Nerlens Noel and Jimmy Butler being available this morning, but we did manage to free ourselves of the Marco contract. Not much to grade though. I'd call it an incomplete. Or better yet a DNP-CD.
You can't just punt on the draft and expect things to turn around. If you're not interest in youth then get a George Hill or Jeff Teague, but a shrug of the shoulders and a roll of the dice isn't good enough.

I hope everyone is staying put. The only way this calms me is if Rondo stays and we go with a starting lineup of

DMC
WCS
Rudy
Bogdan (this guy will amaze you)
Rondo

And all we are doing now is shore up the bench.

Indeed. don't get it. Unless I am right that we took that for Philly.

In fact not 100% comfortable with the idea that our Balkans front office might be enamored with just picking homies from parts of the world they are familiar with. But we'll see, don't know the guy at all.

I missed it... what are you talking about?