2016 NBA Draft Discussion

Well at least Vlade noticed the trend and said no thanks. You can be all athletic and stuff, the Kings are just going match that with pure LUMBERING. Crap, crap, crap.

All i can think of is poringizis last year. How did that turn out.

As of now thon and papa do seem to be stretches.

One thing i will say in yrs past we went acter huys falling down draft board i wanted us (like we did) to aim for someone shooting up the boards

Its early lets stay positive.
I have faith in vlade

This is a huge plodding post player. Kosta Koufos says hi.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
are the Suns trolling us?
what just happened?
A CENTER?! WITH OUR FIRST PICK?!?!!?!?!?
Who the heck is that?! Haha
**** YOU VLADE. **** YOU. **** YOU.
LOL WOW. I thought this team was righting the ship....
Lol we were in prime position. Prime position to take Baldwin. Wow. What a whiff. Unbelievable.

So we're building a team of euro players whose names most fans can't and don't want to pronnounce and have zero connection with whatsoever.

I just don't understand why Vlade would draft a C or PF with our top pick when that's a position of strength and the backcourt is a huge need.

That's the worst thing about having Vlade and Peja in the front office. There going to go with what they know most and that's pretty much Euro players.

I sure hope there is more to this that has yet to unfold ....... otherwise, utter depression.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So we're building a team of euro players whose names most fans can't and don't want to pronnounce and have zero connection with whatsoever.

I just don't understand why Vlade would draft a C or PF with our top pick when that's a position of strength and the backcourt is a huge need.

That's the worst thing about having Vlade and Peja in the front office. There going to go with what they know most and that's pretty much Euro players.

I sure hope there is more to this that has yet to unfold ....... otherwise, utter depression.
Well it worked pretty great past time we did that.

So, assuming from your response, you like the pick?
Baja, how can Vlade justify this pick at 13? Holy ****. I have been scouting the most random ass players from Europe and he was never even in my consideration. How do you justify this pick??? I will NEVER forgive Vlade after tonight.

You can't tell me you wouldn't have preferred Marquese Chriss over this guy. You can't. I know you don't even like Chriss because he's a project. If Chriss is a project, what the hell is this guy?