All-Purpose Reno Bighorns thread

Pete tried tweeting tonight a half hearted attempt at supporting this garbage. Something about good job setting the pace.
Probably had "tweet support of system" on his Vivek to-do list

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We need to foul that Christopher guy so that 4 of their 5 starters will have scored 30 on us in the same game.

I also would have liked a couple more layup attempts to get Hassan his 30-20-10 triple double just for old time's sake.

Again, I question Vivek's understanding of the game if he see's some possible reason for doing this. What possible good comes from this silliness? And no, satisfy a potentially over involved owners curiosity isn't a good reason to get a d-league team. You could do that at the local y with a rec team. Or maybe just watch the coach you hired do the same disgusting, frequently mocked stuff in D3.

We need to foul that Christopher guy so that 4 of their 5 starters will have scored 30 on us in the same game.

I also would have liked a couple more layup attempts to get Hassan his 30-20-10 triple double just for old time's sake.
Hassan got tired of this garbage and bowed out with 6th foul.

This all does kinda go against the spirit of the D league... you know the development league.

Funny enough the trap in the backcourt did really bother them in the first quarter (thats all I'm watching, can't take anymore)

the most annoying thing is the PA constantly playing music?!

Yeah, this game is ugly. It doesn't even seem like professional basketball. It looks like a videogame with a lot of cheesing involved. Launch 3's and throw cross-court hail marys for easy layups.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
So, the Reno team is supposed to reflect the playing philosophy of their NBA parent? to "develop" players for call up? is this a joke? ahh worse, its a Mikki Moore!!!