What's most disgusting?

• Mayonnaise

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Brussel Sprouts

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Marcus Thornton's season

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
Are you guys even watching the game? We're seeing an inspired comeback and you're arguing about IT? Really??? REALLY????????

Dudes... I'm about to take away your dude card.
I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying the Travis Outlaw out-of-body experience. this is fun! ridiculous, but fun!

Ok... And GV played with a terrible unit too. All of our units are terrible. Trying to use +/- and say IT should start over GV after how the game started is misguided. You can easily argue that IT should start over GV but using this game and the "comeback" as an example is silly.
You know I've argued way more than that. I know you know. That was just one post, because this is a game thread and we are watching the game. I only used +/- because you said Thomas was a reason we were down big. And you know GV played with (and has played with all season) a much better unit. A unit with more talent at least. He gets to play all his minutes with Cousins. They have just been poor collectively.

But VF is right. It's gametime.

No matter what happens in the end, it's awesome seeing Outlaw play well in a Sacramento uniform. Can he win MIP even though his career has dipped considerably? Lol compared to last season he's killin it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jerry and Grant say we need to go back to the starters? WTF??? Yeah, because they've done so well the rest of the game?

That's Keith Smart basketball, gentlemen, and he ain't in the house.

I trust Malone to do what he thinks is best.

K

KingMilz

How was he not playing the right way?
Terrible shot selection , no rotation on D, allow deep catches what's the point of having another mid range shooter who can't shoot out there? He's not fighting on the offensive glass either. I don't care who it is if you don't play to your strengths and give full effort you should not be on the court.

i guess having to play on a team of scrubs where you are the only one producing anything is "not playing the right way"
He missed a tough layup and missed a tough jumper after getting a bad pass in the corner and getting double teamed with the shot clock running down. He turned it over once too. Then they whole lineup got pulled 4 minutes and 30 seconds into the quarter... That 5 man sub is perplexing.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Jerry and Grant say we need to go back to the starters? WTF??? Yeah, because they've done so well the rest of the game?

Actually, it does look like the bench ran out of steam. Fresh legs can't hurt.

Terrible shot selection , no rotation on D, allow deep catches what's the point of having another mid range shooter who can't shoot out there? He's not fighting on the offensive glass either. I don't care who it is if you don't play to your strengths and give full effort you should not be on the court.
Uh. No.

in fairness, Keith Smart was very much known for riding bench units that made games somewhat competitive for far too long and not going back to the starters. if you want to win this game, at least some of them should be back by now (even if only to relieve bench guys that aren't used to playing this much). I suspect though, that the benching of the starters has less to do with winning the game and more with teaching a lesson.