What's most disgusting?

• Mayonnaise

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Brussel Sprouts

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Marcus Thornton's season

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
GV is a -16, IT is a +7. Not a perfect stat, but I wouldn't call Thomas a huge part of it. Some of it? sure.

He was playing with some combination of Ndiaye, Hayes, Mbah A Moute, and Salmons in the first half.
The score was Memphis 18 Kings 16 when IT came in with 3 minutes left in the 1st. IT missed his only shot in the first and then Bayless scored 7 straight points. IT missed his next shot to start the second, then he fouled Quincy who made 1/2 freethrows. Score is now 26-18. IT then misses 3 more shots and gets replaced by GV. Granted the score was now only 29-23 as Thornton scores 5 and Luc chipped in 1 but yea, IT was not helpful.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Maybe it's just me but I like the philosophy being shown by Malone - if the starters aren't getting it done and the bench is, the bench gets the minutes. Valuable life lesson - if you aren't going to do your job, there's somebody waiting right behind you who will happily step into your place.

The score was Memphis 18 Kings 16 when IT came in with 3 minutes left in the 1st. IT missed his only shot in the first and then Bayless scored 7 straight points. IT missed his next shot to start the second, then he fouled Quincy who made 1/2 freethrows. Score is now 26-18. IT then misses 3 more shots and gets replaced by GV. Granted the score was now only 29-23 as Thornton scores 5 and Luc chipped in 1 but yea, IT was not helpful.
I think I said it in this thread. He wasn't great in the first half. He wasn't even good. But was a he a major part of the deficit? I don't know. I don't think so. I also think he played with a terrible unit, and most of those Bayless shots were heavily contested.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Are you guys even watching the game? We're seeing an inspired comeback and you're arguing about IT? Really??? REALLY????????

Dudes... I'm about to take away your dude card.

I think I said it in this thread. He wasn't great in the first half. He wasn't even good. But was a he a major part of the deficit? I don't know. I don't think so. I also think he played with a terrible unit, and most of those Bayless shots were heavily contested.
Ok... And GV played with a terrible unit too. All of our units are terrible. Trying to use +/- and say IT should start over GV after how the game started is misguided. You can easily argue that IT should start over GV but using this game and the "comeback" as an example is silly.