Yo back in town

Tiff

Prospect
I luv Yo alot. I'm hoping that when she plays tonight, she gets a warm welcome back from the crowd instead of Boos. I enjoyed watching her when she played with the monarchs. However, I was disappointed and happy at the same time. Disappointed because I bought her jersey thinking she'll be back in sacramento. Happy because this is a fresh start for her and for me. Lol! :D Also, I was shocked because I seriously thought she would retire and then find out that she goes to seattle. My jaw just dropped. :eek:I'm like no way is that true.In my eyes she played great when they played the Sky on Wednesday.I met Yo again after the game and it was just a great experience to just get a feeling of her great personality. She is so cool. I really enjoyed myself. That was just the preseason, but I can't wait until the regular season starts.
Tiffany(chicago)

Chi-town interest in the Sky ...

I met Yo again after the game and it was just a great experience to just get a feeling of her great personality ...
Tiff, so you were at that game in Chicago ???

What is the interest level for the Sky, I mean have people gotten in to it, or is there a small but loyal following ... ???

I'm just askin' because I'm wondering how the team is being received in their 3rd year ... has Sylvia Fowles generated more interest ???

Last edited:
Even though Yo will be wearing a green Seattle Storm uniform --- man, that sounds weird --- she will still get a standing ovation from me, no matter how others react.

As far as I'm concerned...once a Sacramento Monarch, always a Sacramento Monarch (even if it is with another team)!

Tiff

Prospect
Tiff, so you were at that game in Chicago ???

What is the interest level for the Sky, I mean have people gotten in to it, or is there a small but loyal following ... ???

I'm just askin' because I'm wondering how the team is being received in their 2nd year ... has Sylvia Fowles generated more interest ???
Hi uncommonclay
Yes, I was at the game. The interest level for the Sky is very high. I'm a season ticket holder this year and the arena always have alot of fans. The fans love Sylvia even me. I see great things happening for us. Also, This is the Sky's third year as a team. I'm very excited and can't wait until the season get to rolling. Are you going to be at the game when Yo plays against the monarchs?

Hi uncommonclay
Yes, I was at the game. The interest level for the Sky is very high. I'm a season ticket holder this year and the arena always have alot of fans. The fans love Sylvia even me. I see great things happening for us. Also, This is the Sky's third year as a team. I'm very excited and can't wait until the season get to rolling. Are you going to be at the game when Yo plays against the monarchs?
I'm glad to hear that's the case, that Fans are enjoying the Sky ... whoops, time has flown ... 3rd year ... i edited my prior post ... ; )

I will not be at tonight's game, I do have season tix too and I will make the Seattle regular season games, July 8th and September 9th ...