Yahoo Nba Fantasy League

I'll place another catagory in so that there's no ties...good idea...didn't even think about that!!! Keep up the comments...let's make this league as good and as fun as it can be!!!:)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
What works for me? Well, I have duty tomorrow, a tiger cruise on Saturday, and duty again next Saturday... So basically, any day other than tomorrow, Saturday, and next Saturday works for me, as long as it's after working hours...

I could actually do it this Saturday if you could delay it until after 2000.

Ditto.. I really want to get in on a BB league. I have been in one since the first year we started doing this so a bump gor g-man?

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
What works for me? Well, I have duty tomorrow, a tiger cruise on Saturday, and duty again next Saturday... So basically, any day other than tomorrow, Saturday, and next Saturday works for me, as long as it's after working hours...

I could actually do it this Saturday if you could delay it until after 2000.
If its this saturday I wont be able to make it but I trust that Yahoo will pick some good players for me. What ever time works for you slim since you seem to be busy a lot. Ill just let it auto pick for me if Im not home unless its afternoon-evening time this sat. If it is I should be here. Let us know bigdog.

I hate to tell you guys this...but there are no times available after working hours for any day and weekends are all taken. It looks like the date and time that we have is the only date & time that will work...sorry Slim...pre-rank your players so that you can get what you want based on the draft. It's the best I can do. Looking forward to a great season!!!

The only days available are Mon-Fri and the latest draft time is 3:45 PM EST time. I could change it to one of those, but I don't think that will help anyone...sorry.

New Mexico is mountain time...

and I realized I posted in the wrong forum; i am actually on the officials Kingsfan fantasy league :) my bad.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You were doomed anyway, dear KG. With the old time, you wouldn't have been able to participate because you'd be on your way to the game...

:D

I went overboard picking rookies and long-shots, but I feel good about my team. Thank goodness Jermaine O'Neal and Stevie Franchise dropped down to me with my 16th and 17th picks...

Well, that's not as bad as I feared, not being able to be there. I can sure tell when I got tired of pre-ranking players though!

I have too many Centers and need another PG .

Yes, I already checked that out. Went the waiver wire route, becuase I am selfish and didn't want to give up anybody to get one.;) Besides, he said never mind