Yahoo Nba Fantasy League

League #19128

The league is set-up for a live draft on Oct. 23 at 4:30 PM EST. Sign up here or PM me OR VF21 and I'll give you the password. First 16 people to get in touch with me are in! I'll probably be starting a Salary Cap league as well, but not just yet. Hope to see you there!!!

NOTE: My wife and I are expecting our first child in a week and a half AND we have to move to a new place at the end of October. So...I will do what I can to keep things up and running. Just email me if there are issues...but I may be switching my internet from SBC Yahoo DSL to Comcast Cable...not sure of the capabilities of my new residence. See you there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And, on behalf of Slim - who's out at sea - he's in.

And, on behalf of Kingsgurl - who's at work - she's in.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It would probably be easier if people just sent bigdog a PM to let him know they want in...That way, we don't have to worry about email addys, etc.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
See, this is the silly part. Why send a PM to give someone your email address, when you can simply exchange PMs?

Since bigdog is pretty occupied right now, I'm volunteering to help out. I've edited the original post so people just have to either sign up in this thread OR send a PM to me or bigdog...

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Details, Bricklayer... All just details.

;)

Until we can get bigdog to spring with the password and see how he's set up the league, we're all pretty much just signing up blind.

So far, I have:

1. bigdog
2. VF21
3. Slim
4. Kingsgurl
5. Bballkingsrock
6. Kev.in
7. Mad D
8. Parni Valjak
9. nebs
10. KingEDH
11. Grobar
12. Geoff
13. The Freak

This list, of course, doesn't include anyone who might have sent a PM to bigdog before I stepped in and modified the sign-up procedure.

:D

Last edited:
i sent you a PM VF... tell me if i made the list so i know if i should start lookin for another leauge if this one is full.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You're on the list, to the best of my knowledge. I haven't heard anything different from bigdog, so I'm just updating the list I have here...

hey VF21 are you there? This will be my first time playing fantasy basketball. How do you play? I heard you pick 12 players and then you face one person every week. Then they average the players points field goal percantage, etc. Is he right?

Bballkingsrock said:
hey VF21 are you there? This will be my first time playing fantasy basketball. How do you play? I heard you pick 12 players and then you face one person every week. Then they average the players points field goal percantage, etc. Is he right?
for head to head, that is about right

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock said:
Please have a little patience.

I don't know - as I mentioned above - which rules bigdog has opted for.

As soon as the information is available, it will be posted.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
1. bigdog
2. VF21
3. Slim
4. Kingsgurl
5. Bballkingsrock
6. Kev.in
7. Mad D
8. Parni Valjak
9. nebs
10. KingEDH
11. Grobar
12. Geoff
13. The Freak
14. Sactownfever

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
1. bigdog
2. VF21
3. Slim
4. Kingsgurl
5. Bballkingsrock
6. Kev.in
7. Mad D
8. Parni Valjak
9. nebs
10. KingEDH
11. Grobar
12. Geoff
13. The Freak
14. Sactownfever
15. KingMyC
16. GoSACtown

Okay, that's 16.

If we get any dropouts, I'll let people know.

This list is pending confirmation from bigdog that he hadn't signed up anyone earlier than what I have...

We'll let you know the details as soon as they become available.

Thanks!!

Ahhh... Dang it. I guess I missed out. If y'all set up another league (like last year), I would love to be able to compete with you guys again (as I have in the past). Shoot...