Yahoo Nba Fantasy League

Team Kevin is withdrawing due to lack of intrest from the General Manager. The spot should go to someone more interested in fantasy basketball this year.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Bballkingsrock said:
Hey, VF21 do you know where Slim is? When will he be able to register his team?
Slim is underway; I'll register my team next week after I get back into port, and can access Yahoo's services.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kev.in said:
Team Kevin is withdrawing due to lack of intrest from the General Manager. The spot should go to someone more interested in fantasy basketball this year.
Okay, that leaves one slot open for Slim and one more slot to be filled to replace Kevin, who obviously was scared away by the idea of battling with the mighty Devils!

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The last open slot has been filled.

The league is now complete, or will be as soon as Slim gets back to port and formally signs in...

Whooooooo!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bballkingsrock said:
I think he said he will register his team nest week since he couln't access Yahoo services.
Yes. Last I heard, Slim expects to return to port on Tues or Wed. Of course, it is entirely up to the United States Navy. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
REMINDER TO EVERYONE:

Be sure and check the league page every day or so, just to make sure you haven't missed any announcements pertaining to draft times, etc.

Thank you!

And for those who don't read the lounge, congratulations to PROUD PAPA - BIGDOG!!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Now that I've finally been able to register...

I do have one comment in terms of feedback... and this is a problem I had with your league last year; there shouldn't be an even number of stat categories. This led to the same type of situation as last year, when I ended up winning the championship on a tie-breaker. There really should be an odd number of categories, so that you get clear winners each week... because tie-breakers stink.

If you cant make the draft time will it auto draft or do you HAVE to be there? I dont expect on missing it but if something does come up that I cant get out of, what would happen?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
It will only go to auto-draft if bigdog makes it so; if a manager isn't present for a live draft, his team will be drafted according to Yahoo's rankings (unless he has his own pre-draft).

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
It will only go to auto-draft if bigdog makes it so; if a manager isn't present for a live draft, his team will be drafted according to Yahoo's rankings (unless he has his own pre-draft).
Ok... Well since your back so far slim why dont we just get the draft over with since I was reading that you will be busy Sat of the draft?