WTG - Nicole Powell

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Nicki had a great All Star game. 21 pts 2 rebs, 1 stl in a game where she was not selected by the fans or the coaches ain't too shabby. Nice choice as a fill-in, Donna Orender.

WTG, Nicki. We are proud of you.

Congrats Nicole!

Way to represent! I'm proud of you and this should give you more confidence to become our crucial team leader! Go Monarchs!

Congratulations Nicole Powell!!

We are definitely proud of you and your accomplishments this season!! Lets keep it going the rest of the season!! If she workin hard she can be a Star in this league!!

Once again she proved she deserved to be there, Although looking at the web site you wondered if she didn't show up unto game time. No pictures, no quotes, no anything. But she did show up to play though.:D

Nicole simply proved that she can be a real offensive force in this league. If only we had other players to draw defenses away from focusing on her, that would be great.

Congrats NP.

Nicole, if you perform like that every game, you will undoubtedly be a perennial All-Star. Congrats and great job representing the Sacramento Monarchs and its fans!! :):):)

Great job at the ASG, Nicole! Too bad you didn't get the game MVP, though.

Now, I hope you can keep up the good work the rest of this season. :)

Nicole simply proved that she can be a real offensive force in this league. If only we had other players to draw defenses away from focusing on her, that would be great.

Congrats NP.
Agreed. Powell can produce efficiently when she isn't the focal part of the offense IMO. She's a great shooter, but she can't really create her own shot. In the ASG, she wasn't the focal part of the defense, so she had more space. We desperately need someone who can be that #1 option. Prince or Wright have the potential to be that IMO.

With that said, great game Powell. :)

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Luv13Fan's comments. :)
Oh...

My bad... You wanted my commentary on the Performance???

Okay

"I SEE YOU NICOLE POWELL... YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW OUT FOR ME."

There LUV13Fan has spoken...

Then again...
I am not surprised... In fact I have been expecting this for a while.
A Long LONG LONG WHILE.

Good Job Nicole. I did have a little smile on my face. I have to admit it.

Oh...

My bad... You wanted my commentary on the Performance???

Okay

"I SEE YOU NICOLE POWELL... YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW OUT FOR ME."

There LUV13Fan has spoken...

Then again...
I am not surprised... In fact I have been expecting this for a while.
A Long LONG LONG WHILE.

Good Job Nicole. I did have a little smile on my face. I have to admit it.
And there you have it folks :D

Good Work must be Rewarded.

Okay to Do my Penance for Doubting our Esteem ALL-STAR

I have made her My Avatar... For the Week.

This don't mean I am gonna get off her back. She needs to Kept the Good Mojo going.

But she did Good.