World Cup 2022

On offense, USA gets into the box and looks lost on what to do next. Defensively we get sucked back deep and allow the wide open trailer on the cutback. Too easy for the Dutch.

Better team won. They played man against the mids, forcing CBs to pass out. akso abused fullbacks pushing up. 2nd n 3rd goals were bcz the fbs lost their man. USA needs to find a legit striker. McBride on the USA? This game is tight all da way thru.

It's really funny seeing people online hoping that some 6'3 15-year-old basketball player sees this team and decides to change sports.

In some seriousness, I think how young this team was and looked was great for marketability. Their youthfulness is easier to appeal to younger audiences. Take a page out of the NBA and market your young stars as the future of the sports.

I think the future of US men's soccer is in good hands. They need to build on this and continue to promote future national team events.

Too bad England and France play in Quarters....mildly going for France. Also pulling for Morocco.

This world cup has not been as good as 2018. Canada a disappointment.

Kane took that penalty kick as if his entire life depended on it. Kane didn't have to take that penalty kick as if his entire life depended on it. He set his target waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past the back of the net, and it cost him. In all honesty, that looked really bad. Not sure if his nerves got the best of him. Or if he just simply overthought it.

Anyways, here's to a Croatia-Morocco final. Although, honestly, I wouldn't mind watching an Argentina-France final either.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Congrats to Argentina and Messi.

I wish I had seen the game. Oh well, I'll be watching the next one hopefully a few games in person.

That was one of the most spectacular games in any sport I've ever watched. The back and forth. The emotion. To imagine the immense pressure of having your entire nation watching and hanging on what you did, my god. I had no horse in this race and I was on the edge of my seat yelling like a madman at the end! Congratuations to Argentina and Messi. What a great World Cup final!!!!!!!