Wolves @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad lin, if Justin and Ronnie had played more, it would have been... significantly less bad than usual.

Corliss even got a double-double. Which is the first Kings double-double since Kevin got one a few weeks ago. Makes it kind of a memorable game in a sad sort of way.

Not a bad lin, if Justin and Ronnie had played more, it would have been... significantly less bad than usual.

Corliss even got a double-double. Which is the first Kings double-double since Kevin got one a few weeks ago. Makes it kind of a memorable game in a sad sort of way.
Corliss should be getting double doubles more he shoots everytime he touches the ball. 10pts 10 turnovers sounds about right

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Funniest item of the night...

...was hearing that Jason Hart made a last second shot to win the game for the Clippers. Somehow that is just incredibly fitting for this season.

All we need to do now is to create a time machine and win the game, its not hard all i need is a screw driver and some metal. And i could maybe go back and stop the horry shot. All we have to do is believe.

...was hearing that Jason Hart made a last second shot to win the game for the Clippers. Somehow that is just incredibly fitting for this season.
GO HART! That closes the door on any possibility of the Kings going to the playoffs, so he has finally done something to help us.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Remember back in 2001-02 when we were 19-9, and that troll aka_USAPA made a thread proclaiming that we were going to have ten losses before we got twenty wins, and then we went on a twelve-game win streak?

Good times.

And why do I bring this up now? Because, after the woss against Indiana to extend the streak to four, and got to within five games of .500, something sinister in me started thinking "You know what? I bet we'll get to forty losses before we see thirty wins."

This was when we were 28-33... we are currently 29-39... :mad:

And why do I bring this up now? Because, after the woss against Indiana to extend the streak to four, and got to within five games of .500, something sinister in me started thinking "You know what? I bet we'll get to forty losses before we see thirty wins."

Well, I don't think there's any chance of your jinxing us into a 12-game winning streak. Our next game is in Phoenix. 40 losses before 30 wins couldn't be more of a sure thing.

Remember back in 2001-02 when we were 19-9, and that troll aka_USAPA made a thread proclaiming that we were going to have ten losses before we got twenty wins, and then we went on a twelve-game win streak?

Good times.

Isn't that good?:confused:

It is. And as much as I want to see more Justin Williams, it might cause us to win some games. We don't need that. I would much rather see Corliss lead the team in rebounds and lose.

Very good point. And we also shouldn't showcase Justin because we may lose him a la Mo Evans! Tuck him away deep and sign him to a cheap long term deal over the summer.

Very good point. And we also shouldn't showcase Justin because we may lose him a la Mo Evans! Tuck him away deep and sign him to a cheap long term deal over the summer.

If it comes down to keeping Justin or Price who do we sign? We only need to sign Ronnie 1 more year to get his bird rights and be able to give him any contract we want. Justin for 2 years. But they have both been terrific for us. IMO if possible, we should offer Justin a 2 year contract for 3 million and Ronnie a contract for like 2.5 with a player option for the 2nd year. THat way we would be able to keep both but we couldn't sign anybody with our MLE.

I think it's feasible (and very much desirable) to keep both. Potapenko's pay alone is about enough to cover. And we'll have other salary, for guys like Hart, Woods and Taylor, coming off the books. Get Corliss to come back with a pay cut, and we could be in decent shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.