Will we see any of our new guys tonight?

I haven't been able to find anything about the status of Corliss, Brian Skinner, or Kenny Thomas. Do you think we'll be seeing any of them in action tonight?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
All three players have passed their physicals and are available for play. My best guess would be the most likely to see any real time would be Corliss, who has played for Adelman before and has at least rudimentary knowledge of our system. Skinner and Thomas might see some time, but I doubt if it will be significant. If anything, Skinner can replace Tag as a space filler to give Miller some breathing time which he is going to desperately need.

piksi said:
No - it means that RA has the option of playing them
I hope RA gives them a few minutes. Otherwise it will be 8 guys again. Since we are on the front of a back to back, he has to be thinking about keeping our main starters rested enough for tomorrow.

RA should play the new guys for sure. We need all the help we can get. Look for corliss and thomas to get some good minutes, but i can't say the same for Skinner. Poor tag, his already limited minutes have gone down the drain.

A

AriesMar27

i dont know... i wouldnt be surprised if all 3 new guys get at least 5 or 6 boards tonight if they play..... keep in mind that ai and webber on on the same team..... thats a lot of rebounds to grab.... that could give them a boost in the rotation later on...

kings/lakers fan???

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
RA should play the new guys for sure. We need all the help we can get. Look for corliss and thomas to get some good minutes, but i can't say the same for Skinner. Poor tag, his already limited minutes have gone down the drain.
in stead of commenting on kings-lakers-fan's post, im gonna do what im sure many other ppl have done...
asked "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!?!?!"
how can you be a kings and lakers fan? and even if you are, you want to flaunt it around kingsfans.com?:plol....all in good fun, but i really dont understand

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Yet more reason to play the new guys is that while they do not know the Kings system they do know the Sixers and they ought to be as motivated todrop pointson the team that traded them as Webber is. Also don't forget we have a back to back here folks so the more rest the starters can get tonight the better.

piksi

Hall of Famer
BobbyJ_for3! said:
in stead of commenting on kings-lakers-fan's post, im gonna do what im sure many other ppl have done...
asked "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!?!?!"
how can you be a kings and lakers fan? and even if you are, you want to flaunt it around kingsfans.com?:plol....all in good fun, but i really dont understand
been there done that