Why will the Kings never play Defense? Petrie?

BibityBobtyBoom said:
jason hart averages 9.5 ppg and 5apg, there for he is offensive minded, he doesn't play much defense. I want a player that averages 2 stl pg and 4 rb, something of that kind.
Looking at the available talent pool I'm not sure the Kings could have signed anyone better at that position. Hart strikes me as having the ability to.....gasp.......STAY IN FRONT OF HIS MAN!!! I'm not sure that ability is accurately reflected in any statistical category.

VF21 said:
VF21 wonders if she should have told nbrans that kicking parking meters can be painful...
Luckily some change popped out to make it worth my while. And I hope you didn't injure the ponderosa pine... :D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
nbrans said:
And I hope you didn't injure the ponderosa pine... :D
This particular pine is about 24 inches in diameter. It scoffs at my meager attempts to use violence on it... I can actually hear soft giggling whenever I approach, especially if I've forgotten to put on my shoes.

;)

BibityBobtyBoom said:
jason hart averages 9.5 ppg and 5apg, there for he is offensive minded, he doesn't play much defense. I want a player that averages 2 stl pg and 4 rb, something of that kind.
OK, so apparently steals/game and rebounding are your only variables in determining a good defensive player?

Do your homework, dude...

SacTownKid said:
Wait, doesn't pre-season start up in little over a month and a 1/2?
Yeah, but does preseason really count? ;)

Actually, I already have Oct 18th circled on my calender, I can't wait to watch some preseason bball. :D

SoupIsGood said:
Yeah, but does preseason really count? ;)

When you haven't seen bball in a while YES!!and the first game is the 11th when Doug comes back to Arco.
I don't get to see Kings till 28th.:mad:

Last edited:
I do not care if it counts or not. All I know is that if there is not a game (any BBall game) soon, I am going to go INSANE and I am going to take as many people with me as possible!!!