Why couldn't Ray Allen, Radmanovic, and Lewis get hurt against us?

The Spurs are really good this year. I can see Phoenix, Miami, Detroit, and Dallas all legitimately beating the Spurs in the playoffs. That's not to say that they aren't favorites, just that they aren't exactly the '02 Lakers, if you know what I mean.

Who cares, Miami is going to win it this year. I want Miami to win so that Laker fans everywhere can understand that Shaq WAS the championship team they rooted for all those years and that they aint nothing without him.

Last edited:
striker said:
I heard Radmonovic is out for the series. He turned his ankle as bad as Duncan did, ankle boe nearly touching the ground. That's got to be a grade 2.
I heard Radmanovic is out for the season...?!

isn't this what happened last year, too, with cassell?

granted they said he was playing hurt against us, too, but he didn't miss games. and he killed us.

in the laker series he was in and out and was inefficient.

:|

T

thesanityannex

Evenstar said:
i would rather the kings lose to a healthy sonics team then beat a hurt team. beating a healthy team has a nicer ring to it instead of these OH WAIT he was hurt ( so basically all the teams we've lost to aren't thought of so highly in my opinion ;) )

i would rather win to a bunch of drones on crutches cause then id still be watching basketball. peace.