Who's your bandwagon team?

Who's your bandwagon team?

• Total voters

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Things are kinda slow right now for Kings fans, so I thought I'd see which bandwagon you're grabbing a ride on for the rest of the playoffs? (Multiple answers allowed.)

I've already gotten permission from Npliam for the Utah Jazz, and I'm kinda partial to the New Orleans Pelicans, too. :)

I haven't had the opportunity to watch a lot of basketball, but boy, Donovan Mitchell is a joy to watch. I am trying to catch as many Cavs games as I can just because Lebron is basically unreal.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The seventies were the only decade in the history of the NBA in which eight different teams won a championship (Knicks x2, Bucks, lakers, Celtics x2, Warriors, Trailblazers, Bullets Wizards, Supersonics Thunder). Thus far, in this decade, we've had six (lakers, Maverics, Heat x2, Spurs, Warriors x2, Cavaliers). Eight is off the table unless we can get to seven this year. The only way we can get to seven is if a team not named the Warriors or the Cavs win the championship.

So... I'm rooting for every team that's not them. But, strangely, also LeBron James.

So is it a bandwagon when your future son-in-law works for the Celtics and Tracy Stevens, who is the nicest person in the world, is like your daughters mother on the east coast?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At this point, the team I rooted for before the Kings came to Sacramento is definitely in consideration for a couple of reasons.

1. They're playing good solid fundamental basketball.
2. I really think Brad Stevens may have a plan for them to beat GSW.

All they have to do is get past LeBron James. :p