Who is our rival ?

Who is our rival ?

• Total voters
is it me or is there two threads on this very same topic...you should of went back and added a poll to your orginal thread...wait...i'm not sure if thats possible...i dunno

anyway...

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Mavs?

thats who I voted for btw

Well i am trying to delete the other one , but i don't have the access i guess.

Waiting for the Mod to do it for me , i messed up on the thing . I thought i deleted the other thread already .

iheartBrad said:
is it me or is there two threads on this very same topic...you should of went back and added a poll to your orginal thread...wait...i'm not sure if thats possible...i dunno

anyway...

Record is not so much important to me.I'll hate Lakers always and that rivality between these two teams is really something special for me! :D
Result,fighting,fans,that is the greatest game!

I am under no illusion that Lakers will continue to impersonate Clippers for much longer - Kobe or no Kobe, they will get more talented soon. They will remain our main rival year, after year, after year.

This year we can revell in calling them Junior Clippers, or The Other Team from LA, but soon it will be back to business.

yeah i mentioned the GSWs in the other thread...we actually have a rivalry with them now i think its just been so one sided for years cuz they've blown for sucha long time now that it was always us beating them...but the rivalry will have MUCH more life to it starting next year I'm sure

Last edited:
A

AriesMar27

how are the suns even an option? we only played them twice this year... and nothing happened outside of that non-goaltending call.... hell you might as well add the clippers to that list to since kama does so well against us.... or kings vs. the entire pacific division.... and the mavs.....

iheartBrad said:
I hate the Mavs
Me too. Every time I see Dirk Nowitzki's face, I get so annoyed!! ughh...i know he's a real good ball player and all...3rd in the league in scoring...but he just gets on my nerves.

The Lakers will always be a rival, but the Suns are looking like a potential headache for us in the future. They're good, young, quick- they play in our division and they can affect our play-off positioning. That right there makes every game against them very important. The more important games are, the more heated they will be. The other teams in our division aren’t quite there yet.

After last year, I also hate Memphis. But I guess only one person’s feelings don’t equate a rivalry.

OTHER -----> INJURIES are our rival......

Honestly - if we were injury free, it would be very hard to tell where this team would end up since they COULD surprise some teams..... But with half healthy squad, things are not looking so great.

we don't have a rival yet. we've been playing dallas for the past 5 years in the playoffs, but i don't think the mavs qualify because when it counts we always beat the crap out of em. to have a fair rival, both teams have to be at their best and fairly EQUAL. like the spurs and lakers. lakers beat spurs at full power and the spurs beat the lakers at full power. it WOULD be dallas if they beat us in the playoffs WITH webber and they pushed every series to 6 or 7 games instead of getting thrashed 4-1 every year.

iheartBrad said:

anyway...

Hey Sha..you should put that in your sig..."Have I mentioned how much I hate the Mavs?"...;)