Who has impressed you the most?

Who has impressed you the most? You may pick more than one!

• Bibby

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Peja

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Miller

• Wells

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Abdur-Rahim

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Thomas

• Skinner

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Hart

Votes: 68 54.8%
  • Martin

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Garcia

Votes: 63 50.8%

• Total voters
I voted for Hart and Skinner!

Hart has made no mistakes and plays great defense.

Skinner is showing the full package. Shotblocking, Rebounding, Scoring Inside and out.

Last edited:
our new additions are doing great. i'm more impressed with bonzi because he came to sacramento with the right attitude. he posts up, he rebounds and he's making great passes. kenny thomas will be one h3LL of a sixth man if he can accept his role; he hits the boards very hard. garcia has also impressed me. averaging 11-12 ppg and shooting almost .500 from the floor is impressive for any player. shareef rahim doesn't look like a rebounding machine out there, but he looks like a great passer and he gives us size in the paint. the origional starters will do their thang.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Hart, Martin and Bonzi for sure, Garcia still a bit raw, Martin is most improved. Skinner has stronger-bigger upper body and starting to assert some, Thomas starting to be impressive.

I voted for Bonzi, KMart, and Garcia. I was really impressed with Garcia, if only he can choose better shots. I've heard good things about KMart all summer, so I'm glad to see it was true.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bonzi's looked perfect for us thus far, and Hart has surprised me with his polished solid game. Other guys have been good, but those two standout for me, and could be important pieces for us this year. Do things nobody else on the team can/will do.

My vote goes to Jason Hart. This guy is really consistant and is an excellent defender. Finally, some full court pressure.

Garcia's doing good, but still a little impatient.

I voted for Garcia, because I know its only going to go up for him.. He's so versitile,seems like he can score against this competition, once he starts passing the ball like he did in college, and gets his defence down, watch out, I smell ROTY.

I voted for Garcia, because SO FAR he has done way better than I expected. But, I have been really amazed at how good Hart has been. How great is it to have a solid, true PG behind Bibby. I'm loving Bonzi too.

hmmm...want it to be clear that I had higher expectations for Shareef, Bonzi and even Hart, so Garcia has surprised me. That's the difference. Maybe that wasn't what the question was about, tho.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
OptimusRhyme said:
I voted for Garcia, because I know its only going to go up for him.. He's so versitile,seems like he can score against this competition, once he starts passing the ball like he did in college, and gets his defence down, watch out, I smell ROTY.
<sigh> How? Who's he going to unseat to get the minutes? Has no real chance unless every single lottery pick slotted for a starting slot bombs ahead of him.

I am loving Bonzi as well...and I am impressed just not surprised I knew that he was capable of doing whats he's been doing...keep up the good work Bonzi please!

Hart! I haven't had the opportunity to see the King's play yet but I do know playing defense is contagious, and from what I am reading Hart brings that.

Wells, SAR, Hart, and ‘Cisco, man, is GP a genius or what?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wells, Martin, Garcia and Hart all got my votes.
------------------------------------------------------------
Fillmoe - You just check the boxes. If you've already entered your vote, however, you cannot change it to add more.

Bricklayer said:
<sigh> How? Who's he going to unseat to get the minutes? Has no real chance unless every single lottery pick slotted for a starting slot bombs ahead of him.
Don't really know, but I feel if he did get the minutes and got his game down pat he would have a legitimate chance, who knows how Adelman will use our rotation, yeah I know it's not realistic because of guys like Bogut, Paul, D. Williams all most likely getting starting minutes... But I can dream...:D

I voted for Jason Hart. I thought he was going to be Ok but I didnt expect him to be this good. I am quite please about how smart Hart is with the basketball. He always seems to know what to do with the ball at all times. He doesn't make any mistakes and most importantly he understands the game.

Garcia has been great, sad to say but I think the guy he may end up taking minutes from in the end is Kevin as he passes him in the rotation. Reef has impressed me with his versatility and especially his passing, I really didn't think he could pass so well. Bonzi has also shown a willingness to pass out of that double team as well as being able to post up and consistantly make good things happen. Still it's only pre-season... all this could change.

I voted for Hart and Garcia. If you look at it this way,our starters have proven themselves in the past because of their previous stints here and with their previous teams.With the exception of Hart,Garcia so far has been playing really well and shooting the ball at such a high percentage.I like Hart's hussle and leech like defense. Not only will they make an impact in the pre season I do believe that they will be solid when the season starts. I can't wait...LET'S GO KINGS!!!!!!!!

O

ONEZERO

It sucks not being able to watch the games. I was all excited for the season the whole offseason, but now I have this sick feeling in my stomach cause I could only watch a handful of games. Its like I have no feel whatsoever for this team. U guys do a pretty good job evaluating the team, but I need to see it myself. In the years past there were a lot of games to watch cause they were nationally telivised. I would get nba league pass, but it wouldn't be worth it. I would probably only see like 30 of those games. I dunno, this schedules just pissing me off.

Ok enough unfortunate matters for me and I'll answer the question based on ur guys assesments. I would have to give it to hart. The guy seems like probably our best steal since the bibby trade.

I think they have all shown moments of greatness, but I must say that Garcia has impressed me the most. He just has a swagger about him, like he knows he belongs out there on the court.

Bonzi and Reef have also impressed me a lot. Not only with their post up skills but even more with their passing!

Skinner and Thomas always impress me. And Hart of course, man he can D up!

Entity

Hall of Famer
Skinner, Bonzi, Hart, Garcia, and Wells have all impressed me beyond what i was expecting. Garcia already plays defense, rebounds and passes better than Peja before the first tip off, we know he can shoot albeit not as good as Peja yet but, with better shot selection and decision making to come with time Garcia could be a huge piece to our puzzle. Martin has shown activity in the offense finally that i like.

Entity

Hall of Famer
One more thing. What does it say for our depth when out of the 5 guess getting 20 ore more votes only 1 is a starter. That in it self impresses me.