Who do Kings Fans want to see next?

Who would you like the Kings to face in round 2?

• Total voters
Venom said:
Darko didn't exactly play in the Finals last year. Also, I think either the Nuggets or the Spurs would beat the Kings in 5 games at most, so it doesn't really matter.
I have alot more faith in the Kings than to say than to say they would lose 3 games at home to the Nuggets. Granted, Denver is a very good team and would be sky-high after pulling a major upset, there would be a good chance that they would win a series against the Kings, but not in 5. The Kings would be getting alot healthier (Bobby and B-52) and would also be playing better as a team, getting more famaliar with eachother. If this team has proven one thing this year, it's that it's way too resilent to lose three in a row at home in the playoffs.

The Spurs on the other hand, are a whole other entity, I picked them to beat us in my brackets, but the Kings would definately put up their best fight (possibly pushing it to 6). However, that's why I'm rooting for the young, inexperienced Denver team to shock the world.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Depends on too many factors right now....

Are we healthy, and if not, who is ailing?
Does TD get better or not specifically and what are the other team's injuries in general?
How many games does each series go to and who gets some much-needed rest?
How many games are called by Walton along the way? :)

See, too many variables right now. Maybe start discussing it if we get up 3-1 or something and we have a clearer picture of everything....

We just need to get there first! GO KINGS!

Warhawk said:
Depends on too many factors right now....

Are we healthy, and if not, who is ailing?
Does TD get better or not specifically and what are the other team's injuries in general?
How many games does each series go to and who gets some much-needed rest?
How many games are called by Walton along the way? :)

See, too many variables right now. Maybe start discussing it if we get up 3-1 or something and we have a clearer picture of everything....

We just need to get there first! GO KINGS!
Good points, but I'd still settle for the home court and the young, inexperienced Nuggets team.