what was the last movie you watched?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Contributor
We were trying to decide on which Christmas movie to watch a couple of days ago while I was on vacation and decided on Die Hard. That settles the "is it a Christmas movie" question conclusively, doesn't it?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Contributor
Bumblebee - a better movie than most of the Transformers flicks; also more personal and on a smaller scale. That may be a big reason it is better - less a reliance on constant special effects and big explosions and more reliance on story and character.

I do wish that the franchise would make up it's mind on backstory and cohesiveness though, as every film seems to contradict previous ones.

I watched the Dark Tower last night. Quite enjoyed it though not familiar with the source other than I quickly deduced that the Walter was some extension of the bad from the Stand.

The First Purge on New Years. I liked the last few Purge movies but I think this one was a step below Election Year.

Deadpool 2 during my holiday break. I think these movies are quite fun despite the fact I never have had any urgency to watch them.

We saw Watson and Holmes with my mom. Movie garnered a lot of hate and talk of walk outs, but being a 44 year old child I laughed more than I should have.

Also watched a few documentaries that were mostly forgettable.