What is the best game closing lineup?

Depends on matchups and who's hot. The only guarantee I can say is Fox.
Ideally, it would be Fox Buddy Bogi Barnes Bagley stepping up everytime.

Depends on matchups and who's hot. The only guarantee I can say is Fox.
Ideally, it would be Fox Buddy Bogi Barnes Bagley stepping up everytime.
IMO, no Buddy until the double-screen play to get him open is executed to perfection, 10 times out of 10 in practice. No Bagley, unless he is red hot and has a good matchup on offense and defense. Both of them should start and play with focus and determination in order to have double digits lead entering the 4th quarter.

Agree on Buddy—he’s a terrible defender. Terrible. Disagree on Bagley. He’s our only guy who can reliably get crunch time buckets. Fox can get to the lane, but then relies on runners and fall aways. Those aren’t good shots when closing out games.

IMO, no Buddy until the double-screen play to get him open is executed to perfection, 10 times out of 10 in practice. No Bagley, unless he is red hot and has a good matchup on offense and defense. Both of them should start and play with focus and determination in order to have double digits lead entering the 4th quarter.
Bagley isn’t worth discussing until he is back on the court. I assumed your line-up was pre Bagley’s return.

Buddy has never been great under pressure and his incentive laden contract appears to be having a negative effect. Even the easy ones he isn’t looking on track to make or are backfiring:

Play 70 games and shoot 85% from the line... he might get this because he isn’t getting to the line. He averages .8 attempts a game

Average fewer than 2 turnovers a game.....
Buddy digging a big hole with 3.3 a game on average

Lead the league in made 3 pointers......
Buddy sits at 19 which is 2 from the lead but he has by far the worst percentage of the leaders who mostly are above 40% while Buddy is at 35.8

Defensive rating of 110.5.....
Buddy has dug himself a huge hole with a rating of 119.4. The worst on the team

Depends if the Kings have a lead or not. With a lead I like Swipa, Bogi, Ariza, Barnes and Mr. Holmes. If playing from behind Buddy and BJelly for their three point shooting. I like Bjelly as well for being hardnosed and his good passing. Buddy has not caught fire yet, but when he does we will all love him again:) I will be watching Dedmon to see his game come around as his teammates learn his strengths and help lift his game up.

Buddy has never been great under pressure and his incentive laden contract appears to be having a negative effect. Even the easy ones he isn’t looking on track to make or are backfiring:

Play 70 games and shoot 85% from the line... he might get this because he isn’t getting to the line. He averages .8 attempts a game

Average fewer than 2 turnovers a game.....
Buddy digging a big hole with 3.3 a game on average

Lead the league in made 3 pointers......
Buddy sits at 19 which is 2 from the lead but he has by far the worst percentage of the leaders who mostly are above 40% while Buddy is at 35.8

Defensive rating of 110.5.....
Buddy has dug himself a huge hole with a rating of 119.4. The worst on the team
Well, bolded incentives might lead to chucking 3 pointers and never passing. These incentives were not a good idea IMO. Team success related incentives are.

Closing games when we have the lead (need defense):

PG Fox
SG Bogdan
C Dedmon or Ariza
SF Barnes
PF Holmes

Closing games when we are behind (need offense):

PG Fox
SG Buddy
C Holmes
SF Barnes
PF Bjeli

This is pre-Bagley return to the lineup.