What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Professor Longhair-Mardi Gras in Baton Rouge
After your last post, I took to listening to New Orleans Jazz this week as well.

I've also been playing some Professor Longhair.

Right now though, I'm listening to Clifton Chenier - "You're Fussin' Too Much" and "[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sa M'apelle Fou"[/font][/font]

funkykingston said:
After your last post, I took to listening to New Orleans Jazz this week as well.

I've also been playing some Professor Longhair.

Right now though, I'm listening to Clifton Chenier - "You're Fussin' Too Much" and "[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sa M'apelle Fou"[/font][/font]
Nice, very nice... just dug out some Big Mama Thorton... talk about a pair of lungs!

F

Fillmoe

IVote4Replay said:
War- Nas ft. Saigon
watch out for saigon... hes making big moves for his release greatest story never told.........

btw im listenig to redman- time for some aksun!

REDMAN IS THE MOST SLEPT ON ARTIST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! whut the album was a straight classic!

Fillmoe said:
watch out for saigon... hes making big moves for his release greatest story never told.........

btw im listenig to redman- time for some aksun!

REDMAN IS THE MOST SLEPT ON ARTIST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! whut the album was a straight classic!

Heck yah- Saigon's gonna blow anytime now... I haven't heard from Red in a while- he got a new album out??

F

Fillmoe

nas ft l boogie - it wasnt you..... lauryn sounds like the old lauryn on this track... and not that raspy voice lauryn we saw on the mtv awards

F

Fillmoe

BibbyTeamDime10 said:
Pete Rock - Tru Master
Little Brother - Nighttime Maneuvers
i love that new little brother joint called lovin it..... too bad its been banned from BET because its "too smart for its audience"

Status
Not open for further replies.