What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoGoGadget said:
I'm not listening to anything currently, just got happy when I saw the Stray Cats.
Obscure song. Sounds like 60s do-wop. Much props to them if that's not a cover tune, good musicianship. I was actually watching the video from a tape of videos I made from Vh1 Classic. I don't rememeber ever seeing it before (unless I saw it back in 83).

Gargamel said:
Obscure song. Sounds like 60s do-wop. Much props to them if that's not a cover tune, good musicianship. I was actually watching the video from a tape of videos I made from Vh1 Classic. I don't rememeber ever seeing it before (unless I saw it back in 83).
Written by Brian Setzer.

You put me in a Stray Cats mood, I'm currently listening to "Looking Better Every Beer."

Padrino said:
mitch hedburg

comic friggin genius. damn shame he died...
Agreed. I made a reference to him in a comedy thready that kind of died quickly few months ago.

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7857

"I think Pringles initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid back company. They said "F* it. Cut em up."

vj9999 said:
Agreed. I made a reference to him in a comedy thready that kind of died quickly few months ago.

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7857

"I think Pringles initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid back company. They said "F* it. Cut em up."
lol

"i tried to make sprite at home, cuz it's made with lemon and lime, but there's more to it than that. 'ya wanna try some homemade sprite?' 'not til you figure out what the f*** else is in it!' "

"i wanna try fried beans, cuz maybe they're just as good as refried beans, and we're wasting time."

"i saw this wino eating grapes and i was like 'dude...you have to wait.' "

"i always get the club sandwich but i'm not even in the club so i have no idea how i get away with it."

"i have this oscillating fan at home. the fan moves back and forth. the fan looks like its saying 'no.' so i like to ask it questions that a fan could say 'no' to. 'do you keep my hair in place?' 'do you keep my documents in order?' 'do you have 3 settings?........liar! my fan f***ing lied to me...' "

i had to think of these off the top of my head (at work...), so they're probably a bit off, but you all can see the comic genius here! check out 'mitch all together' and 'strategic grill locations' those of you who have never heard of him. you won't regret it...

Last edited:
Padrino said:
mitch hedburg

comic friggin genius. damn shame he died...

Oh no doubt... He was hilarious...

"When you catch a fish your not catching it just to catch it, your trying to make it late for something"

"Rice is good when your hungry and want 2000 of something.."

" I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential."

" I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because I tried to walk out, and had to slam the flap."

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be f***ed up"

Last edited:
"Runaway" The Corrs

"Breathless" The Corrs

"Blueside" Rooney

"Stay Away" Rooney

"Im Shakin" Rooney

"Miss You More" BBMak

"Glory of Love" Peter Cetera

"Saturday Morning" The Eels

Led Zeppelin from Royal Albert Hall (1970). If you like Zep at all, get this DVD. The Albert Hall set is the finest concert footage they've ever had taken of them.

DVD: Led Zeppelin (2003)

Gargamel said:
Led Zeppelin from Royal Albert Hall (1970). If you like Zep at all, get this DVD. The Albert Hall set is the finest concert footage they've ever had taken of them.

DVD: Led Zeppelin (2003)

that footage is ace. zeppelin was a great live band. too bad i wasn't around to see them.

third eye blind - red star

Status
Not open for further replies.