Gn'R- Paradise City
Skid Row- Big Guns
Skid Row-18 and Life
AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long
Gn'R- You Could Be Mine
Gn'R- Rocket Queen

:)

Don't Let Me Down - The Beatles

Live footage from their last performance as a group, January 1969, on the roof of the Apple Recording Studio in London (from the Lennon documentary "Imagine" which I'm half watching over my shoulder). Soon after that performance, McCartney split because Yoko had Lennon's jewels in a mason jar.

doone said:
I threw a pillow at him. He's awake now.
When I was in college, I had a roommate who would wait until Finals week to do his papers and studying. He'd do all-nighters the whole week. By Wednesday at 2:53 AM, I was ready to kill. Consequently, I was thrashed during Finals week too because I'm a light sleeper and broken sleep is as bad as no sleep at all.

My all-time record for consecutive hours awake in order to cram was 31 in 1995-96. Coffee and cold showers became my best friends. ;) Some of my best testing and basketball has been done when I've felt absolutely miserable. Gargamel rises to the occasion.

Gargamel said:
When I was in college, I had a roommate who would wait until Finals week to do his papers and studying. He'd do all-nighters the whole week. By Wednesday at 2:53 AM, I was ready to kill. Consequently, I was thrashed during Finals week too because I'm a light sleeper and broken sleep is as bad as no sleep at all.

My all-time record for consecutive hours awake in order to cram was 31 in 1995-96. Coffee and cold showers became my best friends. ;) Some of my best testing and basketball has been done when I've felt absolutely miserable. Gargamel rises to the occasion.
I don't remember what my longest consecutive number of hours awake was, but I remember I had a grand total of 4 hours of sleep the week before a HUGE research paper was due. And I did it without the benefit of coffee or cold showers, since I'm not a fan of either. Needless to say, my friends are still baffled as to how in the world I managed to pull that off. But then again, I'm the same guy who can eat nonstop and not gain a single pound. :D :p

doone said:
I don't remember what my longest consecutive number of hours awake was, but I remember I had a grand total of 4 hours of sleep the week before a HUGE research paper was due. And I did it without the benefit of coffee or cold showers, since I'm not a fan of either. Needless to say, my friends are still baffled as to how in the world I managed to pull that off. But then again, I'm the same guy who can eat nonstop and not gain a single pound. :D :p
Four hours in a week is insane. I saw a show about a sleep deprivation study, I think over the course of a few weeks, where a guy wasn't allowed to sleep at all. If he dozed off, he was awakened. There was always someone on shift to wake him up. After it was over, the guy's health progressively got worse and he died.

Gargamel said:
Four hours in a week is insane. I saw a show about a sleep deprivation study, I think over the course of a few weeks, where a guy wasn't allowed to sleep at all. If he dozed off, he was awakened. There was always someone on shift to wake him up. After it was over, the guy's health progressively got worse and he died.
:eek: STOP SCARING ME!!! I usually sleep at like 4.30AM and wake up at like 10ish, I guess that isn't very healthy is it. :(

doone said:
:eek: STOP SCARING ME!!! I usually sleep at like 4.30AM and wake up at like 10ish, I guess that isn't very healthy is it. :(
Nah, everyone's circadian rhythm (pushes up nerdy glasses with index finger) is different. Some people do just fine with only 4 hrs of sleep a night. Most don't. I need 9-12 hours a night or by the end of the day I'm sapped and I have a headache. Getting no sleep at all over weeks at a time is no doubt bad for your health though.

Status
Not open for further replies.