What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What I'm NOT listening to is Jim Kozimor and the "House Party."

DishNetwork NOW has also blacked out the pre-game warmup show.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Gargamel said:
Leaving Las Vegas - Sheryl Crow

Album: Tuesday Night Music Club (1993)

OK, I'm off topic but if you're a fan of Ms. Crow, she's going to be featured on tomorrow night's TLC series Overhaulin'. She's in on a trick to make Lance Armstrong think his classic GTO has been stolen (apparently a gift from Sheryl) while they trick it out. Yes, I'm a girl but I do occasionally watch and enjoy the show.

Back to your regularly scheduled music interlude...:D

kingskings! said:
OK, I'm off topic but if you're a fan of Ms. Crow,
Not really a devotee of the breadth of her work, but I liked her first major album. Her sound was unique at the time. I appreciate female lead vocalists who actually display talent and soul. That's also one of those albums that vividly reminds me of the year it was out.

Run, Baby, Run
All I Wanna Do
Leaving Las Vegas
Strong Enough
Can't Cry Anymore

...but I'll check the show out anyway. ;)

Gargamel said:
Not really a devotee of the breadth of her work, but I liked her first major album. Her sound was unique at the time. I appreciate female lead vocalists who actually display talent and soul. That's also one of those albums that vividly reminds me of the year it was out.
I lived in Pasadena when that album came out. Couldn't escape the thing then. I like that album a lot (and her follow up). It definitely takes me back to high school in 'Dena.

Status
Not open for further replies.