What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Run Away-Dell Shannon (also recorded Handy Man) Litle Run Away is one of the coolest rock tunes ever. Right up there with the Zombies Time of the Seasonand Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fool and His Money - Eddie and the Cruisers

Album: The Unreleased Tapes (1991)

Outrageous rock 'n' roll from a band that never really existed. (John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band are the real artists.)

VF21 said:
I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead - Weird Al Yankovic

album: Weird Al Yankovic (1991)
This is the album with the "Rico Suave" spoof, isn't it? I recall an MTV special where they showed videos of some of the songs from this album, including the "Black Or White" spoof.

Gargamel said:
I've got this song on a cdr somewheres.

Album: In The Right Place (1973)

I have it on a greatest hist CD and a couple of his live performance CD's... I also must confess that every album you list seems to be one I own and usualy have in the short rotation. :)

HndsmCelt said:
I have it on a greatest hist CD and a couple of his live performance CD's... I also must confess that every album you list seems to be one I own and usualy have in the short rotation. :)
I've only got 3 of the actual albums that I've listed in this entire thread. I'm either listening to the songs on CD-Rs, downloading them while browsing KF, or I have VH1 Classic on in the background. It was a pain in the arse finding the album covers of the last few songs I listed too. Discographies often don't list songs that were only released on soundtracks and any album from the 60s or earlier is hard to find. I haven't been stumped yet, tho.

Micheal Jackson - Billy Jean
Prince- When doves Cry
Faith Hill- where are you christmas
Cheaper by the dozen- im just a kid
Martina McBride- Concrete Angel
Christina Aguilera- I'm Ok
Eminem -Like toy sholdier
Ja Rule. Fat Joe. jada Kiss- - New York
Project orange- tell all your friends
The killers- Somebody told me
Beatles- Hey jude
Eminem- Encore
Michelle Branch- All you wanted
Simple Plan - vacation
Guns and Roses- Knocking on heavens door
Ludacris - the red light districct
Kalan Porter- Awake in a dream

lol so many different types of music;)

Last edited:
50 cent- disco inferno
this is how we do- the game feat 50 cent
lovers and friends- lil jon usher and ludacris
shorty wanna ride- young buck
pink tee- cam'ron
bring em' out- T.I
the world is yours- nas
drumline cadence- baylor drumline

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hmmm. After reading some of the stuff in the main forum, I'm thinking it's a funeral dirge... most likely Beethoven.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.