What About....

This is superstitious, but I don't want any bad luck from the 2002 team to pass over to this new team. I have a feeling that if Vlade were our coach, we would be seeing a lot of defensive tips turn into buzzer-beating 3s in critical games.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Would be great.

Kings would skip every training camp and there wouldn't be any injuries

Smoking would be required

DocHolliday said:
I heard talk about Vlade this morning to. Did everyone forget that he is the European scout for the Lakers?
Seems like most people have completely forgotten, or never knew, that he works with the Lakers. I don't see why Vlade would want to leave a gig where he gets paid to travel, take it relatively easy and watch basketball. Compared to being an NBA coach, what Vlade's got is a cakewalk. Even if he wasn't working with the Lakers I don't think he'd be a good choice because he's not articulate enough in English to communicate with the players.

M

Magruder

venom_7 said:
I am still pulling for Elston Turner. He knows the team, and he knows defense.
If thats true why was their defense so atrocious until Artest arrived? ET was here all season, and not only this one but previous ones past. I don't buy that.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Magruder said:
If thats true why was their defense so atrocious until Artest arrived? ET was here all season, and not only this one but previous ones past. I don't buy that.
Perhaps because we had some of the worst defensive personnel in the league, and compunded it by not having a defensive leader.