What about KK to the Celtics? (split)

Slightly unrelated, but didn't want to start a thread just on this, and it may already have been discussed elsewhere. I was wondering if Celtics would be interested in KK.

Going through their roster, seems their only true center is Bynes. KK would be an upgrade on him, is 3 years younger, and is very reasonably priced. Bynes's contract ends this year, so we don't take any unwanted long term salary back either. We also help KK, who has been a good citizen, by putting him in a good spot, where he can increase his value next year if he decides to not pick his option. With their cap situation, they won't be able to sign any good center outright. If KK doesn't pick his option, they can still sign him up if he's already on their roster.

Celts will be competing with the Cavs (and possibly even the Raptors, Bucks and Sixers) during post season, and might welcome the upgrade Kosta provides. Plus they have tons of assets to entice us. No. we'll not get the Lakers/our own pick back from them :-(, but I like Semi Ojeleye, (despite the horrible season he's having so far. He also plays a position we need help at). They also have 1st round picks from Clips/Grizz, which are likely to be available in 2019, the year we don't have a draft pick.

If we take back SO, we'll need to create a roster spot. I hope that if we can't do a trade, we'll waive Vince, allowing him to sign with a contender, instead of giving away some young guy.

What do you guys think? Does it make sense for both teams? Sorry, if it's been discussed elsewhere.