Western Conference Finals, LAL(1) versus DEN(3)

Who wins, and in how many?

• lakers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lakers in 5

• lakers in 7

• Nuggets in 4

• Nuggets in 5

• Nuggets in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I think the Lakers will likely pull it out, but I'm rooting for Denver. So, just like when the Kings play, I'll select them on the off chance I'm right. ;)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Nuggets don't have anyone who can bother LeBron and the Lakers don't have anyone to bother Jokic so this could potentially be a high scoring series between the two

Nuggets don't have anyone who can bother LeBron and the Lakers don't have anyone to bother Jokic so this could potentially be a high scoring series between the two
I agree with this but at the same time Denver has better lebron defenders than Houston/Portland in Grant, Craig, and even Millsap

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I agree with this but at the same time Denver has better lebron defenders than Houston/Portland in Grant, Craig, and even Millsap
And the Lakers, it should be said, were possibly the worst offensive team coming into the playoffs, with their lack of any players capable of creating their own shot beyond Lebron or AD (who isn’t even very good in that regard). Of course, the postseason tradition of Playoff Rondo emerging from his den and declaring another two weeks of random 20 pt/12 assist nights might change that narrative but in terms of teams Denver CAN play good defense against, the Lakers are almost ideal (almost because they still have two top ten players on their roster and a long list of big men they can throw at Jokic to slow him down).

And the Lakers, it should be said, were possibly the worst offensive team coming into the playoffs, with their lack of any players capable of creating their own shot beyond Lebron or AD (who isn’t even very good in that regard). Of course, the postseason tradition of Playoff Rondo emerging from his den and declaring another two weeks of random 20 pt/12 assist nights might change that narrative but in terms of teams Denver CAN play good defense against, the Lakers are almost ideal (almost because they still have two top ten players on their roster and a long list of big men they can throw at Jokic to slow him down).
I just hope Denver wins, Lakers defndeing murray like they did harden/Lillard won’t work with the ball movement Denver has

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
that comment is just ....you must not be watching the game.
I am watching the game, and Jokic fouled him on that possession. I didn't comment on any other play, where Jokic may or may not have committed a foul, I'm talking about that play, specifically, that should have been his fifth foul, and the refs let it go.