Welcome Back Ben McLemore!

I am glad you are back. It is sweeter the second time around. I hope you can finally make your sweet looking jumper consistently.

I was ecstatic when the Kings drafted you in 2013. Now is the time to make a major leap ala Steve Nash when he came back to Phoenix (wishful thinking) but a Garret Temple 2.0 would be very fine.

Last edited:
If he is indeed on the roster opening night this is the make or break year for his career. Every year there is a new crop coming for your spot. That said welcome back Ben let's make it happen.

I am seriously hopeful he can turn things around. He has all the tools to have meaningful minutes in this league. Just because his jumper is similar to Ray Allen does not necessarily mean he should be a volume shooter like Buddy.

Better decision making specially on the defensive end will make him a key part of our rotation. Ben is more skilled and athletic than Garret, imagine if Ben has the same maturity and decision making that Garret has?

Welcome Back B-MAC 23!

I am seriously hopeful he can turn things around. He has all the tools to have meaningful minutes in this league. Just because his jumper is similar to Ray Allen does not necessarily mean he should be a volume shooter like Buddy.

Better decision making specially on the defensive end will make him a key part of our rotation. Ben is more skilled and athletic than Garret, imagine if Ben has the same maturity and decision making that Garret has?

Welcome Back B-MAC 23!
Thank you! It is nice to have someone new to the forum not jaded and pessimistic about Ben. He's only 25. He was immature emotionally when he came into the league from impoverished conditions in St. Louis. Now per other fans he apparently "has broken our hearts" and "should be waived immediately". Give me a break! He didn't break my heart ! He disappointed but that is water under the bridge. Welcome back home!

Relative to our pathetic prospects at the three, and unless we sign Bjelica (yawn) there is no reason to waive him. His cost of 5M for this year is pittance. Give this man another chance, he may surprise you!

1531956829518.png

Welcome Back B-MAC 23!
You think Ben should get ANY minutes that would/could otherwise go to Bogie, Buddy or Shumpert?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It's got to be really weird for the guy to be drafted by the Kings five years ago, traded, and then he finds himself back to the point of beginning. Can he ever get out of the loop?:)

It's got to be really weird for the guy to be drafted by the Kings five years ago, traded, and then he finds himself back to the point of beginning. Can he ever get out of the loop?:)
He should look at it as an opportunity to succeed. If it doesn't work that could be it.