Webber's goodbye - Sacbee Ad

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
It is with a heavy heart that I leave Sacramento and its fans. It was my honor to wear a Sacramento Kings Jersey and represent the thousands if not millions who supported us. This region and its residents have inspired me both on and off the court. I want to thank the Maloof Family, Geoff Petrie, Rick Adelman, all the Kings coaches, their staff, the organization and my teammates for their support through the years. Most importantly, I want to thank the fans who have suppported me since day one. You are the heart and soul of this Franchise.

-Chris Webber

Ok...I am about to cry reading that!! :( :(

Thank you for everything too, Webb! You'll be miss.

Thanks for posting it, Jeremy!

Jeremy said:
Most importantly, I want to thank the fans who have suppported me since day one. You are the heart and soul of this Franchise.

-Chris Webber
That's so nice of him to say that... :( :)

First Vlade...then Doug...now Webber. Three classy guys. I will always remember what they did to help the Kings on and off court. Thank you for everything, guys!

Never questioned Webbers class, but this has brought him to a whole new plateau in my mind. I am proud to have Webber on our team, and I wish him the best. Webber is more than just a class act.. He is on his own level as a person, and a player!

I hope Webb comes back in one way or another when he's done. But I see him pursuing other things immediately after retirement. Maybe when he feels he wants to get back into the game we'll provide a place for him... what a guy!

Webb, Its still hard to believe your gone, and I cannot imagine you in another uniform but a Kings uniform, but hey its business. You were a TRUE king((you still will be)) and you had such passion for the game and the Kings, I thank you for that so much. Chris, I really don't think anybody can fill your space, thank you SO much and good luck, we love you!!